Monday, June 25, 2007

Well, Time to hang the Kettlebells up. For a week, /sigh. Well Today managed to walk about 40 min. Main focus was on packing.
Food was catch as catch can

Breakfast

Item Calories
1 bar (2.3 oz) of PowerBar: Diet Bars: Harvest Whole Grain, Dipped, Double Chocolate Crisp 250
Total 250


Lunch

Item Calories
2 serving, 1/2 breast (3 oz) of Chicken: Breast, meat only, roasted 284
1 strip, thin (0.1 oz) of Vegetables, Fresh: Carrots, raw, edible portion 1
1 tablespoon (0.5 oz) of Oils: Olive 119
2 serving, 1/2 cup (3.4 oz) of Rice: Brown, medium-grain, cooked 218
1 serving, 2 tablespoons (1 fl.oz) of Thai Kitchen: Sauces: Peanut Satay 80
1 small (2.5 oz) of Vegetables, Fresh: Onions, all types, raw, edible portion 29
Total 732

Dinner

Item Calories
1 serving, 3/4 cup (3.7 oz) of Salads (Fresh, Deli, Restaurant): Salads: Mixed vegetable tossed, no dressing 17
8 oz of Beef Steaks: Top Sirloin, lean & fat, raw, trimmed to 1/8" fat 297
1 serving (5.2 oz) of Wines: Red, burgundy, cabernet 129
Total443


Snack

Item Calories
1 serving (1 oz) of Lay's: Potato Chips: Kettle Cooked, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Extra Crunchy 140
2 oz of Planters: Nuts: Walnuts 385
Total 525


Exercise

Item Calories

2 comments:

Tracy Reifkind said...

Amazing how much food we can fit into 1500-200 calories, lol!

Your workouts look great, I can imagine you sweating up a storm.

Hawaii is going to be killer (good), with all of that humidity and all. I love training outside, you'll have a guest room...right?

Fallen Angel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I think I'm going to try and swing my little kettlebell a little. Royce bought it for me, and I haven't really used it.

I know I should.