Saturday, June 23, 2007

Well, Yesterday was going to be a food disaster no matter what I did or didn't do. So I surrendered early and called it a freeday.
Did about 2hrs of walking during the US Embassy's fourth of July celebration ate hmm well everything had some pork bbq on a stick, hamburger, bratwurst. Managed to stay away from beer. Thought I was past the worst of it. But NO!!!

We had a couple taking us out for a farewell dinner. Let me tell you, I don't care how disciplined you are. You can't find healthy food at a Japanese Tempura restaurant. So I gave the day up for lost and enjoyed myself.

Started bright and early this morning swinging with a vengenance.

Workout:


16kg Snatch Swing Combo 20x5
16kg DARC's 20x5
16kg C&P with Swing xfer 10 x 5.

So all in all a good strong workout.

Since we are moving and my world is in boxes food will be a bit iffy.

I suggested to unpack the pan so I could make eggs and hmm well I could have just cooked them on the expression on my wife's face. SO...
Breakfast
2 slices of homemade whole wheat bread.
NO Coffee. (May have to dash out)

I'll up date the food later.

-Joe

No comments: